2015 Kia Soul For Sale in West Allis, WI
2015 Kia Soul For Sale in West Allis, WI
There are so many cars on the road today that all look the same, and it seems individuality is hard to come by when it comes to standing out among the crowd. Luckily for you, convention can be broken with the 2015 Kia Soul for sale in West Allis, WI. This stand-out compact car has an instantly recognizable design that makes it alluring for those drivers who want to make a statement. Best of all, the 2015 Kia Soul for sale at Russ Darrow Kia of Wauwatosa was ranked best hatchback for families according to U.S. News & World Report1.
While the 2015 Kia Soul may be ranked as a family hatchback, the style and design would lead you to think otherwise. A chrome and gloss black upper grille, body-color power mirrors with a heating element and LED turn signal indicators, and optional panoramic sunroof with power sunshade add style and function to the 2015 Soul. Optional exterior features can offer convenience and style, like front fog lights, 16-inch alloy wheels, and gloss black wheel inserts to match the front grille.
You're also afforded some performance upgrades on the 2015 Kia Soul for sale in West Allis, WI, at Russ Darrow Mazda of Wauwatosa. The 2015 Soul Base comes standard with a 1.6L 4-cylinder engine with a 6-speed manual transmission or the optional 6-speed automatic with overdrive. This hardy engine gives you increased performance that bests some of the Soul's competitors, with 130 horsepower and a fuel economy of 24/30 city/highway MPG2 for both the manual and automatic transmissions.
For many compact and subcompact cars, this would be enough power, but the 2015 Kia Soul is not one to settle for ordinary. The Kia Soul Plus and Exclaim come standard with a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that increases performance to 160 horsepower, while stilling getting a fuel economy of 23/31 city/highway MPG2. The 2015 Kia Soul Plus also offers the optional Idle Stop and Go System3, which automatically shuts off the engine when you're at a complete stop and then restarts it when you take your foot off the brake. This particular feature increases your economy to 24/31 city/highway MPG2.
The 2015 Kia Soul can be customized to your exact needs, especially when you get to the interior, with many optional features across the Soul lineup. A 6-speaker AM/FM/MP3/SiriusXM®4 audio system comes standard across all Soul models, with the option of adding UVO Services5 to seamlessly integrate your mobile devices for car connectivity. A rear-camera display6 comes standard on the Kia Soul Exclaim, but is optional on the Base and Plus.
Break out of the ordinary with the 2015 Kia Soul for sale in West Allis, WI, at Russ Darrow Kia of Wauwatosa. Performance options give you more power under the hood, while interior and exterior features can be customized to meet your needs. Visit your local West Allis Kia dealer and take the 2015 Kia Soul out for a test drive and see why it's received such acclaim!Directions to Kia West Allis
2. EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
3. Included in the Soul + (Plus) Eco package.
4. All SiriusXM services require a subscription, sold separately after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase or lease. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, service will automatically renew and bill until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Subscriptions governed by the SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite service available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States, DC and Puerto Rico (with coverage limitations), while SiriusXM Internet Radio is available throughout our satellite service area and also AK and HI. © 2013 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. (Included in Soul, and Soul + (Plus) UVO eServices Packages.) Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle. The rear-camera display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The rear-camera display may not display every object behind the vehicle.
6. (Included in Soul, and Soul + (Plus) UVO eServices Packages.). The Rear-Camera Display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The Rear-Camera Display may not display every object behind the vehicle.